EuCham partner companies and organizations will be able post job announcements on the website, in order to enhance the possibility of finding qualified workforce and the perfect candidate for particular positions.
Besides, applicants will be able in the future to send in their CVs and enter their data in a specialized database in order to spread the word about their availability between EuCham partner organisations.
EuCham cannot be held responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or misrepresentations of the posted content.
Jobs in Italy
• Economic analyst (in a major Italian city)
- Hungarian mother tongue, fluent Italian and English (Spanish welcome)
- degree in economics or finance (BA is enough)
- interests in Italian economic and public life
- work for a prestigious organization
- relocation & housing provided
Jobs in Europe
• Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France, coe.int
• European Institute of Innovation and Technology, Budapest, Hungary, eit.europa.eu
• United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), Vienna, Austria, www.unido.org/employment.html
• The Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO), Rome, Italy, fao.org/employment
Jobs at EuCham - European Chamber
• Executive Assistant (Budapest)
Unique full-time internship or part-time job opportunity for a young enthusiast seeking business experience in an international environment. The position is open to university students only (min 1 year before graduation).
Responsibilities may include
- Personal assistance to the management of the institution
- General case and office management
- Organization of meetings and seminars
- Presentations and reporting
- Assistance on international trips
- Fluent English (Hungarian is appreciated)
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Self motivated, full of energy and a PR enthusiast
- Keen on participation in meetings, conferences, roundtables, cocktails, receptions, etc.
- Strong business networking skills to develop a wide range of corporate level contacts
- Budapest based; non smoking; gentle and elegant presence
- Ongoing university studies (ideal fields: economics, business, international relations, PR / marketing, law)
Challenging job opportunity for a proactive candidate. The skills, motivation and capabilities of achieving results will be appreciated moreover than previous experiences. The Institution provides trainings, mentoring and coaching, giving the opportunity to develop into a great champion.