Key benefits of being an EuCham Member include:
• Access to valuable information resources and business support activities, in order to develop business presence
• High-level networking on international scale, for strategic and long-term developments
• Opportunity to extend the business contact list, by participating in organised events, conferences or special events. Free access or preferential pricing to these events.
• Opportunity to actively take part in defining, discussing and resolving current issues of common interest within the EuCham Committees, Working Groups and Special Projects.
• Joint effort with other EuCham members' government relations in handling delicate policy issues.
Members will have an exclusive networking possibility at EuCham events. In the range of events you will surely find meetings or activities that match your needs and desires. Whether you are seeking to get general exposure, to interact with the international or local business community, to exchange information with industry peers or to get involved on a social level, EuCham will work for you. Learn more about EuCham’s networking opportunities by checking some of its activities.
Finding useful and up-to-date information is an important part of having a successful business. EuCham will offer its Members a wide range of leading-edge information regarding the economic environment. Additionally, by participating in various Committees and Working Groups you will have access to information concerning specific interests and issues. Learn more about some of the information resources of EuCham by checking some freely downloadable info here.
Is your company looking for international or local partnerships and business relations? Need help in finding talent in another country? Seeking help regarding funding and grants? By cooperating with member companies, the embassies and other business organizations, EuCham can provide a range of valuable support activities for your business needs.
EuCham can be a preferred channel for handling delicate policy issues. The relation of other EuCham members with government officials can be completed with the common action of EuCham Committees and Working Groups, thus obtaining a bigger impact in matters concerning business policies and practices.
400 EUR • companies with up to 19 employees and turnover <1M €; individual members
900 EUR • companies with up to 199 employees and turnover <10M €; other organizations and chambers
1.700 EUR • companies with over 200 employees or turnover >10M €
9.000 EUR • Patron membership
Download the membership form at eucham.eu/downloads
A - EuCham members only
A1 • Free of charge
A2 • With participation fee
B - EuCham members & non-members
B1 • Members: free of charge
Non-members: those who have made a donation in advance to the nonprofit initiative
GREENWILL - greenwill.org - in the previous 60 days.
B2 • With participation fee
For the B1 events, it is suggested to send the donations as soon as possible, since the number of participants is generally limited.
If requested, for donations, EuCham can issue a Financial Proforma and/or a Financial Receipt.